New 5 Pack Replacement Quartz Clock Kit - Movement With Metal Hands And Fittings
1. Remove your old clock movement, this is normally held in place by a hex nut which can be unscrewed once the hands have been removed. If the movement does not have a thread please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further help.
2. Measure the length of the gold thread and match to the drop down box below.
3. Decide if you prefer a ticking or quieter non ticking sweep movement
4. The Movements do have a built in plastic hanger but this can be removed if you prefer. This can leave a slight scratch to the top of the movement but will not affect the performance.
5. Measure the length of your minute hand from the centre of the hand hole to the tip of the hand and match to the hand size on the listing. Each hand size we stock is only available in one style