New Complete Quartz Tide Tidal Clock Movement Mechanism Pendulum Drive 55mm Hand
Tide clocks or "indicators" show how much time before high or low tide.
The lunar day, or time it takes the moon to reappear at the same place in the sky, is
24 hours and 50 minutes. Most locations have two tides each day. Because of this,
your clock rotates every 12 hours and 25 minutes or twice daily.
- Quartz ticking tide clock movement with pendulum drive unit suitable for clock faces up to 9mm thick
- Shaft Length 16.8mm - Gold thread length 11.7mm - width 7mm
- Complete with 55mm black hand
- Drive movement dimensions - Height 140mm - Width 58mm - Depth 30mm
- Pendulum measures - total length 250mm - bob 32mm
- Great for repairs or clock making
- This item is for a tide clock only
- ROHS approved
- Takes 2 AA batteries ( not included )
- Fully tested
- Please contact me for discounts on larger orders