Tide clocks or "indicators" show how much time before high or low tide.
The lunar day, or time it takes the moon to reappear at the same place in the sky, is
24 hours and 50 minutes. Most locations have two tides each day. Because of this,
your clock rotates every 12 hours and 25 minutes or twice daily.
- Quartz tide clock movement
- Shaft length 16.8mm - gold thread length 11.7mm - width 7mm
- Metal hanger & all fittings included
- Complete with 100mm black hand with black end pin
- Movement dimensions - height 70mm ( 55mm with hanger removed ) - width 55mm - depth 16mm
- Great for repairs or clock making
- ROHS approved
- Fully tested
- Please contact me for discounts on larger orders